Terms and Conditions
Please note that packed or shipped orders cannot be canceled or changed. Only orders that are paid, processing or partially shipped may be modified. Please contact our dedicated customer service team as soon as possible if you would like to cancel a shipped order. Our agents will help you the best they can, however, if an order cannot be canceled, please accept the package and refer to our warranty page.
Customer Code of Conduct
We are always here for our customers and will do our best to resolve all issues to customer's satisfaction in a polite, professional and amicable way. Thus, we will not tolerate any unacceptable or unreasonable behavior towards our Customer Service Team members.
Unacceptable behavior directed towards Customer Service staff or we may, for example, include but not be limited to any of the following:
- Aggressive, abusive and threatening behavior. Examples include: any and all direct or implied threats on any communication channel; intimidating language; personal and verbal abuse; sexist, racist, homophobic, or derogatory remarks; rudeness; inflammatory statements; swearing; and unsubstantiated allegations.
- Persistently making habitually demanding or vexatious complaints, despite the matter having been fully addressed; similarly, repeating complaints persisting despite reasonable and fair solutions being offered in accordance with our policies.
- Asking, expecting or demanding staff to breach established company policy guidelines, e.g. refund amount, time-frame, special compensation, etc.; similarly, seeking an unrealistic outcome beyond the scope of our own policies and procedures. By default, the refund amount cannot exceed the original order amount paid to us.
- Repeatedly changing the nature (or focus) of a complaint or the desired outcome, part way, after a formal response has been provided.
- Excessive number of complaints compared to the total purchase value history. Including opening an excessive number of Live Chat or tickets.
For such behavior, complainants may be advised and formally notified of the following:
- Their language is considered offensive, abusive, threatening, and wholly unacceptable.
- They must refrain from using such language, intimidation, and threats.
- There will be no further exchange of correspondence on the matter if they persist with this behavior.
- We reserves the right to no longer accept orders from the customer in the future without further notice."
The Complaint Escalation Process
This process applies strictly to Customer Service issues. For separate legal issues such as copyright, please refer to our legal window here :
If the customer is dissatisfied with the solution offered by our Customer Service, the customer may contact our Customer Service Supervisor by submitting a new ticket in "submit a formal complaint" section as follows:
Contact us > Submit a formal complaint.
Please contact us within 3 months from the shipment date if you still have not received your package when shipped via standard, flat rate or priority shipping. For Latin America this deadline is extended to 4 months for postal deliveries. All expedited delivery issues must also be reported within 3 months from the shipment date. After this period, we will no longer be able to offer compensation. Kindly note that packages shown as delivered on the shipping courier's website by expedited shipping method are exempt from this policy.
We respond to all complaints within 24 hours except on weekends and public holidays.